Clients involved in commercial and family law disputes often have the same question, how much does a business or an individual have in accounts or what do they own? Capital Investigations Asset Searches provide our clients the necessary information required to make educated decisions on the best way to proceed.
Asset searches can range from a simple property inquiry to a multi-faceted search that would include search for unknown bank and brokerage accounts. Depending on the permissible cause for the asset search Capital Investigations can assist our clients to identify the assets of an individual or a business.
Permissible uses for Assets Searches include:
- Debt Collection
- Family Law Matters
- Enforcement of Child Support
- Judgment Enforcement
- Estate Investigations
- Authorized Matrimonial Investigation
- Authorized Estate Investigation
- Authorized Employment Background
- Due diligence with an existing credit obligation
- Extension of credit to the consumer or review or collection of an account
- By written permission of the consumer to whom it relates